Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hmmm

View from Raviravi coastline

Rain coming to residential area in Labasa

Not much going on this week. I was supposed to got to Lautoka with my office, but it kinda fell through at the last minute. So I have been working at the office the entire week so far. Things are going well, and there are some good projects is the works here. One of our volunteers is builting some composting toilets out on here island, and I may be going out with them to aid in that endevor tomorrow or maybe friday. Bit of a short post unfortunately this week, but I imagine more will be going on my this time next week. The rain has stopped it's incesent pounding the last few days allowing me to finally get some laundry done and possibly making transport easier, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: