Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sorry forgot...

I forgot when I was on here the other day to say that I got a cell phone a few days ago; making it quite easy to get a hold of me phone wise if you are so inclined. So, if you would like the number drop me an email/post and I will forward it on to you (sorry, posting my number on a public blog doesn't sound like a great idea to me....... also, if you email me please identify yourself as some of those email addresses out there are a bit cryptic). If you have scype you can call me for something ridiculously cheap like 10 cents a minute, and i hear that text rates aren't too bad (i'm working on a scam for people from the states to be able to text me for free, and hopefully i'll have more info on that by the end of the week).

cheers,

Aric

No comments: