Thursday, August 13, 2009

Leaving...

I have been awful the last several months about getting up here, but I did want to post one more entry to say that I am currently in the process of closing my service here is Fiji and will be returning to the States in the very near future. I leave in a day or so to begin a shortish trip (about a month) to the south island of New Zealand, Thailand, and Cambodia (if anyone knows people in these places feel free to pass on that info...). I return to the States on Sept 13th or so where I will be meeting up with the Bickel's in Arizona for a mini reunion. I then return to Cincinnati to see the rest of the fam on Sept 26th where I will continue looking for further employment (if anyone knows of any opportunities there please share as well). I've already applied to several vacancies, but it appears that this may be a couple month process, so I have yet to hear anything concrete back.

I have had a great experience here in Fiji and in many ways I am sad to go. However, I am excited for the trip, seeing everyone at home, and figuring out what my next step is going be.

Thanks for reading....

2 comments:

the dawg said...

Good luck buddy. Have fun in the nether regions of the south Pacific! Can't wait to show you my Downtown pad when you get back.

Unknown said...

Good luck on your trip back and have a great time! Watch out for the sheep in New Zealand ;-) We need to all get to together when you get back to Cincy!